All eligible patients are now invited to book their winter flu vaccines
Free flu vaccines are available for:-
- Patients who are over 65 years of age (or will have turned 65 before 31st March 2024).
- Patients aged 6 months to under 65 years in clinical risk groups.
- Pregnant women.
- Those in long stay residential care homes
- Carers in receipt of a carers allowance, or those who are the main carer of an elderly or disabled person.
- Close contacts of immunosuppressed individuals.
All patients who are eligible should have now received either a text message or a letter. If you think you may be eligible but have not received either a text or letter please call the surgery for advice.
Our main clinics have now run, so if you still wish to receive your flu vaccination please call the surgery and book an appointment with our healthcare assistant.
If you do not want a flu vaccine this year please advise the practice.
We are now booking appointments for all children aged 2 or 3 years on 31st August 2023 who are entitled to a free nasal spray. We will send booking links to all parents who have their mobile number on their children's records. If you do not have a mobile number please call reception on the regular number 01704 506055 or pop in and book at the desk.