The surgery is open from 08:00 to 18:30 each weekday, excluding Bank Holidays. We also have access to evening & weekend appointments via the 7-Day GP Service.
We close for staff training on one Wednesday afternoon every month for staff training. During these periods, urgent medical advice is available from the Out of Hours GP Service, by telephoning 111:
- Wednesday 18th November 2020
- Wednesday 9th December 2020
- Wednesday 20th January 2021
- Wednesday 10th February 2021
- Wednesday 17th March 2021
- Wednesday 21st April 2021
- Wednesday 19th May 2021
- Wednesday 16th June 2021
- Wednesday 21st July 2021
- Wednesday 18th August 2021
- Wednesday 15th September 2021
- Wednesday 20th October 2021
- Wednesday 17th November 2021
- Wednesday 8th December 2021
- Wednesday 19th January 2022
- Wednesday 9th February 2022
- Wednesday 16th March 2022
Our 'on the day' appointments become available to book at 08:30 by telephone only. This ensures equitable patient access to these appointments, & allows our receptionists to allocate them more efficiently.
Please try to avoid telephoning or visiting the surgery to discuss anything else between 08:30 & 09:30 each day, so the telephone call queue can be attended to by our receptionists as quickly as possible.
Timetable of Clinicians' Surgeries (from January 2021)
- Morning surgery: Drs Mulla, Woodcock & Smith
- Afternoon surgery: Drs Mulla, Woodcock & Smith
- Morning surgery: Dr Mulla & Mrs Thornton (ANP)
- Afternoon surgery: Dr Mulla & Mrs Thornton (ANP)
- Morning surgery: Drs Smith & Finn, & Mrs Thornton (ANP)
- Afternoon surgery: Dr Finn, & Mrs Thornton (ANP)
- Morning surgery: Drs Mulla & Woodcock, & Mrs Thornton (ANP)
- Afternoon surgery: Dr Woodcock & Mrs Thornton (ANP)
- Morning surgery: Drs Woodcock & Smith, & Mrs Thornton (ANP)
- Afternoon surgery: Dr Smith & Mrs Thornton (ANP)
When one of the regular clinicians is on annual leave, they will usually be covered by one of the other regular clinicians, or occasionally a locum clinician. Our locum clinicians are Dr Harkins, Dr Metzmacher, Tracey Matthews (ANP) and Clare Snape (ANP).