If you are keen to learn more about healthcare services & to support the surgery, please come along to the Southport & Formby Patient Participation Group (PPG) event:
- When? Tuesday 19th November, 10am-2pm
- Where? Lord Street West United Church, PR8 2BH
What to expect at the event:
- Find out what a PPG does & what being a member involves;
- Hear from current PPG members;
- Learn about new developments at your GP surgery & in the community;
- Meet and chat to a variety of healthcare professionals working across Sefton.
Refreshments and a light lunch will be provided.
To register, please contact Southport & Formby Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) by telephoning 01704 395 785 or emailing email@example.com